New Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go Kit

New Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go Kit
To see the full range of Ivy Lane products click on the image above

Wednesday 5 February 2014

My best selling product...

I have been with Close To My Heart since the day they arrived in Australia on the 1st of July, 2013. During the last seven months I have lost count of the amount of Medium Organizers (Organisers) I have sold! They are definitely my number one best selling item. 




I just love the way the organisers stack so neatly on top of each other and their overall versatility! Many crafters I have met complain that their stash of supplies is out of control. These containers are the perfect answer to solving your storage nightmares. It is so easy to see what is inside each clear box whilst they are stacked up in a cupboard or around the walls of your crafting area.

To purchase one simply click here. Happy organising!


No comments:

Post a Comment