New Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go Kit

New Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go Kit
To see the full range of Ivy Lane products click on the image above

Wednesday 12 March 2014

March 2014 Promotion: Studio J Layouts only AU$8 each!


What an amazing price for Studio J layouts from Close To My Heart. I loved the layouts I made using Studio J last year. You can go absolutely crazy adding embellishments which match the colours in your layouts. It is so easy to drag and drop the buttons and ribbons changing their size and/or colour so much more easily than using traditional scrapbooking methods. The best part? No mess to clean up after you're done scrapping!

Studio J is free to use and so easy to work with.  Let me know if you need any help with your Studio J projects. Check out my layouts on my Facebook page.

My blog give away this month will be a free Chocolate Affair stamp set (RRP$24) with free postage anywhere in Australia for the person who orders the most Studio J layouts through my website!

Happy Scrapping! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment